As a SMB (Small Medium Business) owner you can save yourself time, frustration and expense retaining a Managed Service Provider. They are a third-party and can be hired in three capacities: 1) for specific jobs as they arise, 2) as a contractor or 3) in an unlimited capacity for a monthly fee. Technology is constantly changing, creating a steady stream of new IT support needs. As our dependence on digital data and mobile devices grows, so does the stress of keeping up with a business’ IT needs. FirstLink is able to relieve that frustration with a managed IT solution customized to your specific business goals.
Signs You NEED Managed Service Provider for Your Business:
- Spending too much time on IT
- Lack of network knowledge
- Experiencing loss of productivity
- Security Problems
- Needing System Backup/Disaster Recovery plan+
- Too much System Downtime
- Upgrade infrastructure
- Network performance problems
- Changing Costs of IT
- Lack of IT strategy
If you identified with one or more of the items on the above list, you may want to consider a managed service provider. They can remotely monitor, protect and support your systems in most cases.
Five Key Benefits to Hiring a Managed Service Provider:
- On demand when you need us – just a call or email away
- More time and money for your business – Cost efficient and increases productivity
- Simplify your IT expenses – You choose your plan and change plans as your needs change.
- Provide knowledge and expertise – Benefit from the team’s combined knowledge and skills
- Proactive management – Monitoring; we don’t wait for something to go wrong
You have enough to do keeping your business running smoothly. Allow a team of professionals to handle the IT tasks for you. FirstLink offers a range of services. Let us help calm a little frustration with an IT solution customized to your unique business needs.